Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heart and Soul


We recently lost a client that we not only enjoyed working with, but a client that we felt had a lot of potential. There was a relatively small budget involved, but we had stretched the numbers as far as we possibly could and we were happy with the results up to that point.

For a day or two after the break-up, I thought a lot about the situation and was frustrated by the questions that kept popping up in my head.
Could we have done something different?
Did we th
ink of the best ideas?
Should we have gone a different route?
Did we enlist the best possible partners for the account?

I went back over the past two months work (that is how long we had been working with the client) and what I came up with is this:
Tarte Advertising put their heart and soul in to that account. Everyone on the account worked very hard. We had really great ideas and I am certain that the plan that was put in place, was the best plan possible for the budget. Also, I am positive that the team that was in place, was the best team for that specific account. I do not feel bad about our work - in fact, I am really proud of everyone that worked with us on this account and the work we all did. Great job team!

We are aware that people's money is very tight right now - including ours! But no matter what the economy looks like or what the client's budget looks like, you can be sure that when you hire Tarte Advertising to work with you on your business, we will give you 100% and we will put our heart and soul in to every project!

.

No comments: