Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Website Wednesday - Ecojot

Sometimes I like "cute".
Sometimes I like "flowery".
Sometimes I like "bright & colorful".
Well, with Ecojot, have found all of this and more in a website design.











I will admit, some of the navigation is a little tricky on this site. However, if I look at the site only for how visually appealing it is to me, I heart this site. True, I may be a bit biased because of my obsession with all things paper, but the illustrations and the designs on all the products are fab! I have now even gone as far as setting my desktop wallpaper to one of their designs (click here for the wallpapers you can use).

Lastly, in case you are wondering - their actual products are great! Last week, I was at Eco Chic, an event that Cincinnati Magazine puts on at Marvin's Organic Gardens in Lebanon, Ohio, and each person received a goodie bag with an Ecojot notepad in it!

*PS - In case you didn't get it from their name, they are "eco-friendly" - something that is very important to me. Their products are
100% post-consumer recycled paper products.

What do you think about Ecojots website?

.

No comments: