Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Website Wednesday - Agatha Group

I figured up that I am on the internet - researching, emailing, searching, reading, talking, Tweeting, Facebooking, etc at least 50 hours a week - if not more. I am always coming across websites that I love. Because my background is in design, the first thing that catches my eye about a site is the actual design - what it looks like. I thought it might be fun to do Website Wednesday every week and feature a site that I have found that I like - for one reason or another.

This first one, I am not even sure how I came across it. I am not a huge fan of Flash sites (from an SEO side of things), but there are a lot of Flash sites that are visually amazing. This is one of them. Plus, when you refresh this homepage - it changes each time!! My favorite is the little black rain drops falling.

AGATHA GROUP











I am also not a huge fan of music on sites, but I love this one. So smooth and it works with the design so nicely. The background images - big and bold - are amazing throughout the site.

The company, which I am assuming is some sort of creative agency, is in Columbia. I wish I could read more on the site - about who they are and who their clients are.

Let me know what you think about it. We love to hear other's opinions!

.

No comments: